Trails for Change 2019
Registrations NOW OPEN!
Each year a “family” of like minded people challenge themselves on a 100km trail adventure in an iconic Australian location to support MedEarth. T4C participants have helped raise $175k for MedEarth thus far. T4C 2019 registrations are now open. Visit https://www.trailsforchange.com.au/ to find out more.
Please consider making a personal or company donation or signing on as a personal or corporate sponsor of MedEarth.
Volunteer your Time
- Volunteer to sort and pack supplies at our warehouse. Kids are welcome!
- Volunteer to pick up supplies and small equipment from hospitals.
- Volunteer to help pack a container going to one of our beneficiaries.
- You can volunteer as a once off or be part of a volunteer roster.
Donate Equipment & Supplies
Any hospital or clinic can donate usable medical equipment and supplies as a once off or on a regular basis. MedEarth will work with you to arrange delivery from your facility to our warehouse. If you have items to donate please contact us.
Services in kind
We welcome any pro bono support or donations in kind such as:
- Accounting and auditing services
- Preparation of annual reports
- Video and recording services and equipment
- PR and marketing services.
- Use of drivers and trucks for picking up medical supplies and equipment.
Please contact us to discuss how you can get involved in partnering with MedEarth to contribute to the sustainability and health of our planet and its citizens.